Headache and fatigued feeling from heat

Patient

Q: I have the following issue: I can not handle hot temperatures. When the temperature rises during the warmer months of the year I start feeling fatigued, unwell and I have daily headaches when I expose myself to the outdoor heat. Crowded areas make this a hundred times worse!

On the other hand, I can handle cold remarkably well. Whenever it's freezing outside I start to feel 'alive', more energized and focused. I can even go outside in a t-shirt with sub-degree temperatures.

I have an average weight, I am 18 years old and I have quite a pale skin tone, blonde hair and blue eyes. My physique is muscular by nature, for my family members are tall and broad-shouldered. Maybe the symptoms could have anything to do with heritage, being from Northern Europe?

Doctor