Headache, stiff neck nausea, swollen throat for a week

Patient : I have had a very stiff, painfull nek with a migraine every day now for a week. Other symptoms are nausia, dissiness, fatique and my throat feels swolen...do I need to see a doctor, or will it pass?
Doctor :    I strongly recommend you to see your doctor, because those symptoms that you described may be significant of a meningea al (membranes that line the brain) infectious process going on or some other upper respiratory tract infection that requires immediate treatment. These two have to be rule out asap.