Headaches and Lymphnodes

Q: Good Day

I have had swollen lymph nodes in groin and neck for a number of months and I have had constant headaches for 3 months and counting. First an Ultrasound was done of groin lymph nodes and the report said that they all had a normal fatty hilum. I have also since the Ultrasound been for a PET-CT scan (base of skull to thighs) which came back with mild SUV MAX 3.6 of Thyroid (I have Hypothyroidism because of Hasimoto's) and SUV MAX 2.6 Thymus. There was no lymphadenopathy reported and the Oncologist said that it is not necessary for a biopsy because none of the lymph nodes had any SUV MAX avidity. I have since been to see an Endocrinologist who did a blood test and thyroid levels were fine as my daily medication is keeping the hypothyroidism under control. I have also seen a neurologist whom did an MRI of the brain and it all came back clear and he has put me on 10mg Amitriptyline daily for migraine and tension headache prevention which seems to be helping a bit. I then also went and saw an ENT and nasal canals are clear. Did allergy test and all came back fine. I had a miscarriage in June before all this started which was a pretty messy experience with fears of ectopic pregnancy followed by HCG levels not going down but going up and down for a while and eventually went down about 6 weeks after the miscarriage without receiving an MTX shot. Should I be worried about the headaches being a sign of something else or serious? I had full blood counts done in May, June and August which all came back normal. Please help. Im a 33 year old female.

Symptoms:  Headaches and palpable lymphnodes (smaller than 1 cm)