Headaches, nausea, pain in back and stomach. Am I pregnant?

Q: I was recently sleeping with my bf without clothes and his penis was against my vagina. This was about 3 weeks ago. (I have never had sex)
For the last couple of days I have been feeling extremely tired, loss of appetite completely, pain just below my ribs at the front and back, pain in front lower middle, feel like i have diarrhea but when I go to the toilet nothing happens, pain in lower back, dizziness, difficulty sleeping at night, constant headaches, feel like i will be sick but haven't been yet. What's happening to me?? I'm so worried! :(