Health issue with patient

Patient

Q: Am having difficulty checking my blood pressure it gets high and then it gets a little lower sometimes not where its supposed to be and i also got thumping in my ear and i don't know what to do a bout it and i have been getting a lot of headaches lately.

Symptoms:  Headache , thumping in the left ear,lost of appetite,tired
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

It seems that you have high blood pressure due to an unknown cause. But one possibility is a pheochromocytoma. It causes headaches with pulsating type of Blood pressure changes.

Please see a Doctor to get checked for this. You will need to get tested for some byproducts of epinephrine. These are indicators of a pheochromocytoma.

Hope this helps you. All the best.