Health issues

Patient

Q: Hi, my name is Tanja and I am 28 year old woman from Sweden.
My body has been acting strangely for over a year now.
First I get sick with fever, and of course get very tired. It lasts about a week, then I get healthy again for maximum a month or two, then I get fever again
and whatever virus that is spread in stockholm for that moment. This way it continues, like a rollercoaster, from sick to healthy, healthy to sick.
My heart also sometimes make extra beats, and it feels like I have a butterfly in my chest. I am also very often tired.
I also have sometimes trouble falling asleep and staying asleep when I fall asleep, and I have a sensitive stomach and have stiff muscles in my neck and shoulders.
I am overweight and I have asthma, but no other reasons why my health should be like this.
Do you think you can help me? or send me an email to somebody who can? I appreciate all help, it is expensive to go to a doctor in Sweden, and they usually have
a tight schedule and only check your health as quickly as they can, without caring very much for every patient.
I am greatful for every help I can get, take care and god bless, Best regards Tanja

Doctor