Browse Health Topics

Hi i'm a 23 year old male. I have a bunch of rod shaped lumps (that are around 1-3cm) and a few round lumps on both sides of my groin along the "V-line" - where the legs and hips meet at ...

So I'm not new to PVC's. My cardiologist repeatedly has told me they are benign. I've worn dozen's of holters. All PVC's yield the same results. Within the past year or two I've had a handful o...

Hi, I hit my temple (right) with the corner of a cabinet door 2 days ago. Rang my bell pretty good. I have a sore strip from my temple to the roof of my mouth thru my skull. Today, I have a dizzy ...

It had been several weeks since intercourse. I thought I'd be safe to have intercourse even though the period was late. It's been 6 days now. Could you get pregnant from having intercourse if the...

I am a 43 year old man who has been in extremely good health. Very active, consistent exercise routine, healthy diet, no drugs, alcohol. I have been having multiple symptoms the last few weeks and ...

1234567Prev /