x
Browse
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

Health Topics

I had a vasectomy about a year and half ago, I'm having tugging pain in the left side of my scrotum, the tugging pain runs up the left side like a tube inside is being tugged on. Should I be concer...

Dear Doctor, I am not sure if this fits the scope of your website, but I really appreciate if I can get a medical advise on our issue. My wife is pregnant with our first child. She is in he...

I have a weird situation that requires a little explanation and I'd like some guess as to what you think it might be. I'm a 36 year old male. Very fit (run/jump rope/lift very heavy weights almost ...

I've had diarrhoea on and off for 12 weeks. I've had a colonoscopy, which found no abnormalities. I had biopsies for inflammation and they were negative. I now have a loose stool once per week. I f...

Erectile dysfunction. could you guide me to clinic or something i live in Seattle

1234567Prev /