Browse Health Topics

Several years ago my iron level was low and my Dr. put me a 65 mg iron supplement. after a short time I felt much better and had more energy. eventually my iron level went up and my Dr. said i co...

Bump on the top left side of the lip. It began to form 3 days ago. There was no heat, but swelling. There was a head on it but it was scratched off at some point. It is very red and painful. Is thi...

I have mycosis fungoides , skin patches , is cosmetic procedures like 3D lipo contraindicated on my skin . Thanks

A colleague of mine pulled a nerve in his lower back and has been in pains since yesterday, he's a truck driver by profession and he's been rubbing Bengay but it still hurt. I need your help on wha...

I am a heavy smoker for 20 years. I have a very dry painful nose. I also take drying meds which we are tapering off to a very low dose. I have so far quit smoking for 5 days on the nicotine patch ...

1234567Prev /