Browse Health Topics

Multiple bumps on head of penis. Could this be HPV or some sort of STD?

About two weeks ago I had some swelling in my foot. One near the arch and the other on the opposite side. While swelling, it didn't hurt that bad. In three days the swelling went away and there wer...

I started on birth control when I was 18 when I got into my first long term relationship. I was put on Altavera. I really liked it, and didn't have any side effects. When I turned 22 I decided that...

Hi. Before asking my wife to experiment I decided that maybe I should try myself 1st so that I know what I'm asking her to do. Needless to say, last Monday (9 days ago) I lubed up a medium sized sh...

I have had a pea sized lump for a couple of years on my right testicle, lately has been a little achy along with abdominal pain. I went to my work's doctor and last week had an ultrasound. He says ...

1234567Prev /