Browse Health Topics

While vomiting and crying uncontrollably, I felt something give way, or at least knew that something had happened to my vagina. When I woke up the next day, both left and right labia major were not...

I am 28 years old, Caucasian, 5"7 and 121lbs. I have always been tall and slender with no major medical concerns except for recurrent UTIs. I do suffer from anxiety and stress. Over the past y...

Ive been so tired for months now! Out of the blie this morning I tested my fasting blood sugar level and it was 164. Should I follow up with mu PCP or can this be a one time phenomenon?

I'm thinking of removing my jade like impact and would like to know how soon my period would return? I've had the jadelle for 2yrs

My daughter has not been acting herself for going on a month, she is three. She has been sleeping 16-20 hours a day and she is usually very hyper, she complains her lower back and neck hurt and is ...

1234567Prev /