Browse Health Topics

Ciao- so I am a bit worried- I'm 36 female and have smoked a pack a day for 20 years. In the past two years I've developed neck and should pain and lots of cracking sounds- also a lump that runs di...

Dear Doctor, Yesterday I engaged in a non-penetrative sexual encounter with another guy. I have a Pilonidal Cyst above my anus which is not actively bleeding and does not hurt (I suppose it is n...

My oenis is itchy and i have this thing on it cant explain it. It might be a jocks itch?

I got a cold last Friday night (sneezing, blowing my nose a lot, very congested). The cold is still there, but not as bad. Yesterday I got a small headache and threw up once a little bit (just food...

In the past 37 days I have experienced the following symptoms: Mild Headaches Twitching of facial or other muscles Bell’s Palsy Stiff or painful neck swelling around eyes Oversensitiv...

1234567Prev /