Browse Health Topics

For nearly a year i have been suffering with fatigue all bloods are fine, i cant lose weight not for lack of trying, the past 6 weeks ive been getting aches n pains in my joints and skin im not at...

I stupidly swallowed Chicken bone when eating chicken soup. The soup had loads of small bones in but I am only aware of eating 1. My throat is irritated and I am having small chest pains behind ste...

I was recently taken off 40mg of Paxil with a quick ween to 5mg. I was on it for 6 years and it stopped working. It has been 4 weeks since my last pill, and my withdrawal symptoms are getting wor...

I'm dating a lady who has a family history of Schizophrenia, am I taking a risk to marry her? Her mom has the disease and apparently her Grandfather too before he died. We have been dating for ...

I have MS (RRMS) and migraines with aura. As of December 5th, I see trails of horizontal and vertical light in my peripheral vision in low light settings. It is particularly worse when I am tired....

1234567Prev /