Healthy or overweight?

Patient : I look like I weigh 120, but I actually weigh 149 and I am 5'6, almost 5'7. I exercise. I can't help feeling like I weigh too much even though I know I'm not fat. Is my weight healthy or do I need to diet?
Symptoms:  I don't have any other health concerns.
Doctor :   Thank you for contacting Askthedoctor.com Body Mass Index ( BMI) is the most useful method to assess the weight. BMI = weight in KG/ ( Ht. in Meters x Ht. In Meters) BMI = 18.5-24.9 is normal weight < 18.5 is under weight 25-29.9 is overweight. > 30 is obesity. This table would help you keep your weight in check. for you, 149 pounds = 68 Kg 5'6 - 5'7 = 1.70-1.73 Mts BMI = 23.25 which is in the normal range. Therefore, i recommend you keep eating healthy and there no need for you to diet. Hope this information was useful.