Healthy recommendations to lose weight

Patient : I am a women of 28, unmarried. My height is 4'11" and weight is 60 kilograms. I want to reduce my weight, but can not, because of love for food like rice. May You suggest me a diet pill to reduce my weight with no side effects, as I am unmarried.
Doctor :    First of all, I strongly recommend you to get a thoroughly endocrine evaluation to rule out possible metabolic causes o of why is so difficult for you to lose weight, once this is done, proceed to get a consultation with a nutritionist that customize a healthy diet for you, then you have to realize that no diet work without physical activity, so you have to decide what kind of physical activity is best for you, for example: go to the gym, walking, jogging or running, at least 45 minutes three time a week minimum. Also and very important is drinking enough water. If you are willing to make the necessary changes in your life, the success is a certain result.

Related Q&A

Q: I did some Blook Test yesterday my Everything is Normal Except these things LDL is 135, White cell count is 10400, Po...

Q: I want to reduce my belly fat, how do I decrease my belly fat and have a flat stomach?

Q: I were diagnosed with Motor neuron desease in April 2015. About two weeks before that I lost my taste for food compl...

Q: Why does my body is not gained fat? but i always eat more food.

Q: Can i change the color of my eyes by eating only fruits and vegetables and if yes how long does it take to change the...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon