Healthy recommendations to lose weight

Q: I am a women of 28, unmarried. My height is 4'11" and weight is 60 kilograms. I want to reduce my weight, but can not, because of love for food like rice. May You suggest me a diet pill to reduce my weight with no side effects, as I am unmarried.

A:    First of all, I strongly recommend you to get a thoroughly endocrine evaluation to rule out possible metabolic causes of why is so difficult for you to lose weight, once this is done, proceed to get a consultation with a nutritionist that customize a healthy diet for you, then you have to realize that no diet work without physical activity, so you have to decide what kind of physical activity is best for you, for example: go to the gym, walking, jogging or running, at least 45 minutes three time a week minimum. Also and very important is drinking enough water. If you are willing to make the necessary changes in your life, the success is a certain result.