Hearing noise in my right ear.

Patient

Q: Iam 29 year old male and iam taking following medicines. Arpizol 10mg prodep and movacobal for 1st year and arpizol 5mg prodep and movacobal for second year. Now iam taking arpizol 10mg prestiq 100mg and epsolin 300. Iam hearing noise in my righr ear i want to know whether it is due to ENT reson or psychological reason.

Symptoms:  Taking medicines for two years
Doctor

A:   Hello
Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
If you are hearing noise in only one year, then it could be an ENT cause. An ear infection or ear perforation or eustachian blockage can lead to these symptoms. Get an ENt consult and get yourself examined. Not an emergency but do take out sometime.
Hope this helps,
Wish you a good health.