Heart attack symptoms first them horrible stomach pains later

Patient

Q: About three months ago i had several episodes over a three day period where i had this sharp pain in my chest and neck.almost like a heartattack it would last about thirty minutes or so. i went to the hospital and they said they dont know what it was, but im too young to have heart problemsabout three weeks ago i started having a horrible pain in my upper stomach. so bad that it would wake me up out of my sleep. i thought i had flu, so i ate soup for a couple days and was fine. two days ago the same pain started, and my stomach seems like its swelled up at the top. it seems to be relieved while im eating, but then after i eat it hurts worse? if i push on my stomach its very painful.

Doctor