Heart beating really fast woke up in middle of night

Patient : Heart beating really fast woke up in middle of night sweating weak..feeling sick. My heart was beating super fast
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting ATD. There are two things to be differentiated now. Anxiety episode and Coronary heart disease. If it is heart disease, there are associated symptoms like breathlessness, dizziness, palpitation, nausea, sweating along with chest discomfort. Usually symptoms subside with rest or sub-lingual nitrates. Tests like ECG, Echo, TMT, Troponin are useful in finding out heart disease. Please note that Heart disease is not common for this age. If the heart disease is ruled out, other most common cause for such an episode is Anxiety. Consult your GP for further workup and treatment. Wishing you all the best.