Heart Disease or Asthma

Patient

Q: I have chest tightness and I feel like my heart is acting weird. I mean when I lie down I can feel my heart beating loudly sometimes. When Im sitting I feel like my heart is beating up to my throat, I mean I can feel my heart beating in the lower part of my throat, it feels like im being suffocated..
And Im having shortness of breath also.

Im taking Zykast everyday for my sinusitis, I also take Nasoflo (twice puff in each nostril) once in a while when I feel my sinusitis is getting worse. I exercise everyday. I sleep 10pm in the evening.

Just stating these for reference as to what causes this symptoms I'm having.

Symptoms:  Chest tightness, shortness of breath, palpitations, feeling the beat of my heart up to the end of my throat to the point of feeling suffocation
Doctor