Heart palpitations: Causes and management

Patient : My heart has been fluttering or feeling lile its rolling all day it doesnt hurt but is very uncomfortable
Doctor :   Fluttering heart beats usually indicate a problem with the heart rythym and are called palpitations. There ae various ca uses of the same like for example too fast or too slow heart beats, irregular heart beats (arrythymias) , panic/anxiety attacks, thyroid issues like hyperthyroidism, low blood hemoglobin : Anemia etc. These need to be evaluated and you need to consult your GP for a examination and tests like ECG, blood pressure, thyroid function and a complete blood count. All the best.