Heart pumping like CRAZY

Patient

Q: Hello, I'm mike and i'm 16 years old, i have smoked weed for a long time ocasionally, twice a week... not a big deal to me.
few days ago we were at the street, it was Really cold (we were kinda shaking... cold), i smoked hash (when i smoke weed i start to feel my heart pumping i don't like that effect many people do but i don't), anyways my heart started pumping like CRAZY, honestly it kept getting worse and worse i could barelly speak i got tired just from saying "im cool" i felt it really pumping hard, i went to the hospital, i had to confess that i had been smoking it (rather get grounded than risking my damn life :) ) ho and yes i might have been a VERY LITTLE bit anxious at that time nothing considerable, i must also say that, many years ago when i was 12 i had graves disease hyperthyroidism, and unlike MOST people i got "cured" just from the midicine i have been going to the hospital and everything is cool :)
so is there any problem with me smoking it? ( i am VERY sensitive to watching the doctor talking about my thyroid, i laugh and laugh ... i aslo get uncomfortable when i feel my heart pumping... as well as when i see operations on the tv... )
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME!:D

Doctor