My grandmother bought one of those new bags to heat cherry pits on the microwaves.
I think she has been heating it too much because in the first days it almost didn't had any smell and now it has a realy bad and strong smell when heated...
As i've read these pits have poison i wanted to know if there's any danger because i thought that when the microwaves is used to heat food it could pass something dangerous to the food.
I obviously know that small quantities can't harm but as the cherry pits are heated every day i'm afraid it could accumulate or something....
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.