Heavy and excessive vaginal bleeding

Patient

Q: My name is mohra , my close frined heavy bleeding for 3 weeks now, and she is 15yrs 9 months would you give me some reasons of it???

Doctor

A:   I am assuming that you are talking about excessive vaginal bleeding which can occur due to many conditions like thyroid issues,trauma, fibroids in the uterus, anovulatory bleeding, PCOS etc. Your friend needs to consult a gynecologist for a more indepth physical examination and further testing to evaluate the cause of this bleeding. This should not be ignored. All the best.