Heavy Legs, hard to run, low agility

Patient

Q: Hey Doc, yo i work out a lot. I play Soccer/Football and i'm a goalie. I workout good everyday i eat healthy all that stuff, but when training sessions gets a bit rough (which is totally normal and it's meant to be rough) my legs start to feel really really heavy, like i'm wearing sandbags as shorts, and i find it very hard to do stuff. My agility drops down incredibly, and when it hits i get tired immensively fast!

Why can this be doc? Sometimes before i have workout hard with legs and stuff and everything seems to be normal. So now i have to skip leg days on the gym.

Symptoms:  Symptoms: Hard to run
Doctor