Heavy vaginal bleeding in thirty seventh weeks of pregnancy,without apperent reason

Patient

Q: Hi, I m in my 38th weeks of my pregnancy...before 5 days.in the morning i went to the bathroom and there was a sudden gush of bright red blood with probably a clot,,,,and since then there has been continous brown-red spotting....doctors say baby is fine...no plecenta previa,no abrupto plecenta,fluid sac is intact,and i also dont have any contractions.....but possibally some yeast infection...cant tell whats happanin..meanwhile i think i lost my mucus plug also..and the heavy bleeding thing happened again this morning....i m really scared for my baby....pls advice

Doctor