Height problem

Patient : Dear sir, I am an Indian male, 17 years old...and my height is only 5 feet 4 inches. I am very sad because at the time when I was 13-14 years old, i had very poor nutrition and sleep because of a reason I cant disclose. All my friends grew up hitting growth spurts much bigger than me, and they tease me all the time about my height not knowing the reason for my shortness. Is there any way I can increase my height now? I feel extremely sad about it,and feel i have really severe Napoleon complex,and i remain depressed all the time. My target height is 5 feet 9 inches. Please suggest me ways to reach this height.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: On my home tonight while driving my car, I pulled over and read a message in my car. I ended up sitting in my car for...

Q: My kid is exibiting poor behavior due to consumming suger in large amounts. When his diet is controlled he is fine. H...

Q: How to help my 13 year old girl to grow higher We are concern about my 13 year old daughter growth, (born in Novembe...

Q: I have found two small bumps on my vagina but i have yet to have sex and nor have i shaved down there. But im still a...

Q: I am a 19 year old female and there are a couple of small(about nickle) sized lumps in my butt crack , they hurt if p...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon