Height problem

Q: Dear sir,
I am an Indian male, 17 years old...and my height is only 5 feet 4 inches. I am very sad because at the time when I was 13-14 years old, i had very poor nutrition and sleep because of a reason I cant disclose. All my friends grew up hitting growth spurts much bigger than me, and they tease me all the time about my height not knowing the reason for my shortness. Is there any way I can increase my height now? I feel extremely sad about it,and feel i have really severe Napoleon complex,and i remain depressed all the time. My target height is
5 feet 9 inches. Please suggest me ways to reach this height.