Hell I've never been to a Doctor dealing with MS, Peyronies Disease, depression.

Patient

Q: Hello my name is Jacob Hafford. I've never been to a doctor about my problems when I probably should have a long time ago. I have many questions dealing with MS, Peyronies Disease, depression and where/how to get help. Thank you so much.

Doctor

A:   HI.
You may please give your detailed history here, post all the reports you have and consult an Urologist or Peyronie's and neurologist for the remaining problems for clinical evaluation, detailed investigations and plan for a treatment.
I hope this answers first part of your query. Once you post the details, you will be attended to properly and assisted through.