Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hell I’ve never been to a Doctor dealing with MS, Peyronies Disease, depression.

Hell I’ve never been to a Doctor dealing with MS, Peyronies Disease, depression.

Patient: Hello my name is Jacob Hafford. I’ve never been to a doctor about my problems when I probably should have a long time ago. I have many questions dealing with MS, Peyronies Disease, depression and where/how to get help. Thank you so much.

Doctor: HI.You may please give your detailed history here, post all the reports you have and consult an Urologist or Peyronie’ s and neurologist for the remaining problems for clinical evaluation, detailed investigations and plan for a treatment.I hope this answers first part of your query. Once you post the details, you will be attended to properly and assisted through.