Hello, 18 years, Male, 2 sexual partner in total (one was

Q: Hello,

18 years, Male, 2 sexual partner in total (one was a virgin so if anything i got something from the last person)

Okay, so, I had unprotected sex a month and a half ago. This was my first time with this partner, and I do not know if she has any STD's. A day after i saw a small red mark on the tip of my penis which neither hurt nor itched. it was just red and on the skin. This stayed for a few days or so and then went away. I started to get a few more red marks on the tip of my penis after this one went away somewhat. Again, not blisters, no itching, just red marks. They seemed to go less red some days and then other days they would come back redder.
A few days ago (3 weeks later) i noticed bad itching around my pelvic and groin area. I also now have a bigegr red bump at the base of my penis which is just red and a little elevated. It isn't blistery. It was a little itchy but not really. It is now not itchy. There are also two smaller red bumps right next to eachother on the tip of my penis. They have been light red and elevated for the past 4 or 5 days without any change really. Along with theses bumps on the head of my penis I have light redness around my urethra extending to about half the size of my head. Lastly, I have a red spot on my scrotum which is really really itchy the first day i saw it but is not really itchy anymore.

I am not sure what is going on, but I havent visited a doctor because I am not at home at the moment. (I will be in 6 days, and I am going to see my doctor)Please let me know what you think is going on.

Kind Regards