Hello,

Patient: Hello, my english may be not so good but i will try to show my concern, I am allergic to NSAIDs and i buyed a Modafil capsule to improve my concentration while studying, mi uncle, whos just a nurse, recomend me to consume a 200mg of modafil capsule. My question is if it’s safe for me to digest the capsule and nothing weird would happen. Regards.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you are talking about modafinil. Modafinil is a very dangerous drug and I w ould not recommend its use unless you have been examined by a Doctor. Please see a Doctor if you have taken the medications. Wishing you the best.Hope this helps you.