Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hello, a about a week ago I recieved oral sex

Hello, a about a week ago I recieved oral sex

Patient: Hello, a about a week ago I recieved oral sex from a girl i knew from work. A day after that had happened i noticed itching on my thighs scrotum and at the base of my penis ( i have also suffered from jock itch in the last year) it also is burning very badly, I noticed a very confined very blotchy rash on either inner thigh that has a dull burning too it. But the places it itches and burns most is in the crease between my legs on either side of my scrotum, on the bottom of my scrotum and around those rashes but not really on my penis, there is no signs of herpes lesions or anything like that and it has been a week since my enounter

Doctor: