Hello A few years ago I started developing recurring bruises

Patient : Hello. A few years ago I started developing recurring bruises, mainly on my upper thigh. They happen on both legs in relatively the same places. My history is that I have had MS for 20 years, I am 39 years old. A few years before I started developing the bruises, I had taken Copaxone injections for about six months, but discontinued the daily injections because the pain was too severe. The bruises that developed seemed to be located in the areas that I used to inject. They also happened after I had done a workout at the gym most often, and usually when I had been lifting weights. So at the time I just put them down to an effect of the exercise and perhaps a weakening of my tissue from the Copaxone injections. Then in 2014 I got pregnant and was no longer able to exercise. The bruises went away, so I again assumed they had just been related to exercise. My baby is now 1, and although I have not be able to exercise at all, the bruises have come back. Should I be worried? Was my original explanation likely to be correct or incorrect? and Why might the bruises have come back. Should I see a doctor and should that be my GP or my neurologist? Thank you for you help.
Symptoms:  Recurring bruising in the same places. mild pain.