Hello, a few years ago in high school I visited a chiropractor

Patient

Q: Hello, a few years ago in high school I visited a chiropractor for water polo and he told me my spine and neck are too "curved" and to this day that response always bothers me. I can never do normal exercises like pushups and crunches without my back hurting. I was wondering if I possibly have scoliosis?

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

See this is what happens if someone tells you something and your minds roams around it for a long and one does not even bother to consult the Specialist and get investigated by X-rays or clinical examination done by an Orthopedic Surgeon.
Please consult an Orthopedic Surgeon as He is the only one who can examine you, investigate you as per the requirement of the problems and tell you what you have, the reasons and the obvious treatment for your backache, and would suggest you the best exercises to correct your problems as well as to get fitness.

I hope this answer helps you.