Hello!  From last two weeks, i am having health issues due to food poisoning.

Q: Hello! This is lakshmi from India. From last two weeks I am having health issues. Doctor said this is because of food poisoning. He gave me few medicines but it was not helpful. I am not able to eat anything as I get vomite as soon as I eat anything or even if I drink water. And I do have motions problem. Without medicine m not getting it. So can u plz suggest me what to do?

Thanks for the query on ATD.
You seem to be having symptoms of an irritable bowel syndrome. It could also be due to an infection in the gut or inflammatory bowel disease.. Stress is a major factor for this and if well controlled your symptoms will get better. Continue the medications as prescribed by the doctor. You may take antacids like Gelusil, available as over the counter medicine in India, to relieve gastritis. If not capsules of omeprazole will also work taken half an hour before food.Drink plenty of water daily and you may also sip on ORS solutions.
Have small frequent meals and keep them bland. Avoid oily and spicy food for a while. Avoid tea, coffee as well.
I hope pregnancy has been ruled out, as early pregnancy can cause nausea and vomiting.
Kindly consult a doctor if symptoms remain same.
Hope this helps.