Ask The Doctor > Pending > Hello, before i have periods problems and i have taken

Hello, before i have periods problems and i have taken

Patient: Hello, before i have periods problems and i have taken treatment also after that i getting periods regularly but now i didn’t get periods from 1 month last my periods date is 25 may and last 25day back I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and around Friday or Saturday I noticed I was having a lot of discharge, which isn’t normal for me. The discharge is white, thick, really thick and lumpy. No out of the ordinary smell, but it isn’t my normal scent. Today it has increased and I’m noticing some redness and a slight itchy feeling. Could this just be a yeast infection or could be be something more? I’m also having lower abdominal pains which started the same time as the white discharge.it’s any pregnancy sensation

Doctor: