Hello Can you get pregnant without ejaculation or penetratio

Patient : Hello. Can you get pregnant without ejaculation or penetration? And is a period of 5 days (but only 2 days bleeding enough to fill a pad or two, and the rest spotting) considered normal? I masturbated after touching pre-ejaculate at may 25. There was no penetration, not direct genital-to-genital contact. I touched a man's erect penis, and went to the toilet to wipe my vaginal lubrication, at that moment I may have touched my vagina. A half an hour after touching that pre-ejaculate, I masturbated. I touched my vaginal opening, my vulva, and my clitoris. At June 12 my period started very light. It got heavier on june 13 and 14, I needed 2 pads a day, and and 15 - 16 were light spotting. I did a home pregnancy test with the first urine of the day at june 16 and it was negative. I don't know if I did it right. I'm having abdominal pain, sore breasts, lack of appetite, nausea and my stomach feels bloated. Could I be pregnant?
Symptoms:  I'm having abdominal pain, sore breasts, lack of appetite, nausea and my stomach feels bloated. Abnormal period.