Hello, could you please tell me what the medicine should I take to get period?

Patient : Hello, could you please tell me what the medicine should I take to get period? As I remembered my period was on 17th February and I mess the date of period in March. And today is 22nd, I still don't have my period. By the way, I had sex with my husband last time in Feb before I got mission to US. What should I do if I don't want any child. Does Cyrin helps in this situation? reply me asap, thank you in advance.