Hello Doc, I am a 32 year old female with

Patient

Q: Hello Doc, I am a 32 year old female with rheumatoid arthritis and hypothyroidism. I had also undergone total knee replacement 6 yrs back. At present i am off methotrexate since Jan 2014. I had a miscarriage last year in June 2014 after starting to ttc and concieving in first attempt. But within 5 weeks 4 days it got miscarried. After 2 months of recovering we started trying again. My husband's sperm test us normal and all my test came normal too. During one cycle we even tried clomid and got 4 mature follicles and made contact as per ultrasound calculations, still did not concieve. After 6 months of continous trying naturally our doc got my amh done which came 0.74 ng/ml after which doc suggested us to go for iui 3 cycles and if unsuccessful then ivf. She has also prescribed Ovares 25mg thrice a day. I ve been taking it since a month now and my periods are late by 5 days. But my HPTs are negative. My questions are:
1. Can ovares is the reason my periods are delayed and negative tests means I am not pregnant?

2. I ve read that a low amh result means that iui will not be of any use and that only ivf is the last option. And if this is true then why is my gynac asking us to go for iui asap?

3. Is it impossible for me to get pregnant naturally?

4. How much can I postpone this iui thing and try naturally?

Doctor