Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello doc My age is 20 I have question regarding penis

Hello doc My age is 20 I have question regarding penis

Patient: Hello doc.. My age is 20. I have question regarding the size for my penis. I have read somewhere that it grows in the age of puberty only. Till now, my height is also growing and I also don’t have hairs on chest. So, I want to know that my puberty has ended or still not… Please clarify..Thanking you

Doctor: HelloThanks for using “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.Puberty is a very subjective term and varies from pe rson to person. The ideal age of puberty is 12 years to 16 years. But it may extend way beyond 20 years as well. The fact that your height is still growing suggests that your puberty may still be going on and your sexual characters may still appear.If it still doesn’t even after the height stops growing, then it would be wise to get serum testosterone levels checked.Hope this helps.Wish you a good health.