Hello docter i am a virgin but my boyfriend i started to have sex a week ago

Patient : Hello docter i am a virgin but my boyfriend and i started to have sex a week ago for the first time i didnt bleed i just felt pain and now my mom wants to take me to the docter to find out if im a virgin ...... do u think im one or not
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Virginity is lost when there is penetration of the penis into the vagina. If you have h ad a similar experience with what you describe as sex with your boyfriend, it could be considered that you are no longer a virgin. Hope this helped. Regards