Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello docter i am a virgin but my boyfriend i started to have sex a week ago

Hello docter i am a virgin but my boyfriend i started to have sex a week ago

Patient: Hello docter i am a virgin but my boyfriend and i started to have sex a week ago for the first time i didnt bleed i just felt pain and now my mom wants to take me to the docter to find out if im a virgin …… do u think im one or not

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Virginity is lost when there is penetration of the penis into the vagina. If you have h ad a similar experience with what you describe as sex with your boyfriend, it could be considered that you are no longer a virgin.Hope this helped.Regards