Hello Docter, I came to you today because of some

Patient : Hello Docter, I came to you today because of some symptoms I have been having, lately when I use the restroom and when I finish there is normally a heavy amount of blood is worry me because it only happens when I urinate my urthia is very sore and swollen and when touched hurts, is this serious?
Symptoms:  Bleeding through urthia, soreness and itchy
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and an elucidate history. You are giving a typical history of bleeding at the end of urina tion. This is indicative of one of the following things: Bladder stone or cystitis at the base of the bladder called the trigone. This can be invested by the following test: Actual urination in front of the staff to confirm that the bleeding is at the end of urination. Ultrasonography to find the cause X-ray of the KUB region Urethrocystoscopy - this can be diagnostic as well as therapeutic. For this to happen properly, consult the Urologist.