Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello Docter, I came to you today because of some

Hello Docter, I came to you today because of some

Patient: Hello Docter, I came to you today because of some symptoms I have been having, lately when I use the restroom and when I finish there is normally a heavy amount of blood is worry me because it only happens when I urinate my urthia is very sore and swollen and when touched hurts, is this serious?

Symptoms: Bleeding through urthia, soreness and itchy

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.You are giving a typical history of bleeding at the end of urina tion.This is indicative of one of the following things:Bladder stone orcystitis at the base of the bladder called the trigone.This can be invested by the following test:Actual urination in front of the staff to confirm that the bleeding is at the end of urination.Ultrasonography to find the causeX-ray of the KUB regionUrethrocystoscopy – this can be diagnostic as well as therapeutic.For this to happen properly, consult the Urologist.