Hello Docter, I came to you today because of some

Q: Hello Docter, I came to you today because of some symptoms I have been having, lately when I use the restroom and when I finish there is normally a heavy amount of blood is worry me because it only happens when I urinate my urthia is very sore and swollen and when touched hurts, is this serious?

Symptoms:  Bleeding through urthia, soreness and itchy

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.

You are giving a typical history of bleeding at the end of urination.
This is indicative of one of the following things:
Bladder stone or
cystitis at the base of the bladder called the trigone.
This can be invested by the following test:
Actual urination in front of the staff to confirm that the bleeding is at the end of urination.
Ultrasonography to find the cause
X-ray of the KUB region
Urethrocystoscopy - this can be diagnostic as well as therapeutic.

For this to happen properly, consult the Urologist.