Hello doctor, how long does it take for thc to

Patient : Hello doctor, how long does it take for thc to leave the blood?
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to ATD. Thank you for the query. The duration of detection of THC varies with the method of detection and degree of the cannabis use.The drug will test positive in the urine for upto 46 days after heavy use.The figure for a single use detection would be 2 -5 days.The hair follicle testing would be positive for upto 90 days after cessation .The oral detection time in saliva is short for THC upto 6-7 hours whereas it is longer for other metabolites.Blood testing for THC would be positive upto 1 week in the blood. Sometimes, it can exceed upto 3 months, if you are a heavy habitual smoker. Hope this helps.