Hello doctor, I am 20 years old and I am

Patient : Hello doctor, I am 20 years old and I am sexually active, I recently had sex with a girl using protection and I feel no symptoms but I am a little sketch about it and still want to get a test just to be safe. But today after I had gotten out of the shower, I washed my penis wth a little more soap then usual *I'm uncircumcised* and after the shower I noticed the tip of my penis being very dry and hurts to the touch But not a sharp pain more of a over swsensitive pain. Sorry if that didn't make sense
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. You used protection while ha ving intercourse. That itself nullifies chances of getting STD from the exposure. The only rare occasions where even condom can't prevent STIs is Herpes or genital warts, which may come in touch with the skin which is not protected by condoms. So, you please do not worry, the dryness could be due to the soap itself and it will get better. Hope this was helpful, Regards