Hello doctor, I am 26 years old- I had a

Q: Hello doctor,

I am 26 years old- I had a protected sex In several months ago. After two weeks, I got itch inside my penis, so I went to the doctor and he looked at my penis and he said that I have GC. Then, he have antibiotic for ten days. I took the antibiotic for ten days but i didn't take the whole thing. But the ithc gone. After a while I went through very stressful situation and the itch with burning came back. So I decided to go to another Doctor. He asked me if I had discharge and I told that I don't have that . And he said I don't think it is an STD and he gave the same antibiotic that I had at the first time but is not working. My penis now still itching from inside and I think the skin of the head start to change to have a dark spot in it.
So what do u think I have because it is really annoying and it is has been a while

Symptoms:  Itching and burning in my penis