Hello Doctor, I am 28 years of age, i have

Q: Hello Doctor, I am 28 years of age, i have a issue since my childhood,
whenever i have to stand in a queue, or in a bus, or in a metro without any movements in my legs, i feels like vomiting, itching in stomach and finally fainted which makes me to sit on my knees for 15-20 seconds after this everything goes fine,
while walking , riunning , jogging i have n't feel anything like this.

i used to play long hours at sunny days , i used to run (jogging ) 4 -5 kilometers regularly for keeping me fit at moriing, i am cases i am perfectly fine,
The Problems stats when i have to stand for more than 20-30 minutes without anymovement in my legs,
please advice me to get rid of this problems as soon as possible, because i am preparing for police exams and i dont want this problems creats hurdels in my police selection rounds,

Symptoms:  Fainted, vomiting