Hello doctor, I am 28 years old girl I had unplanned

Q: Hello doctor,
I am 28 years old girl. I had unplanned pregnancy and so after long mental struggle and sadness, me and my partner decided to go for abortion. I had abortion 2 months back. after that 1 month was normal. But than after 1 month of abortion(before 1 month from now), I found heavy menstrual bleeding and backpain and after check up i found i had uterine fibroid.
what can be the cause for the fibroids? is it due to abortion or pregenancy? Dr. says it is too early to have fibroids in this age. I am worried if i will remove
the fibroids, is it possible that it will come back again?
I am going through lot of stress and pain.

Symptoms:  Heavy backpain, Heavy blood flow, Mental stress