Hello Doctor, I am 33 yr old male suffering from

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor, I am 33 yr old male suffering from asthama and type 2 diebetes. My question is to know if going to gym and doing cardio and weights would have any adverse effects on my health? Currently i am under medication and using Aerocort inhaler for asthama and taking Gemmer 2 and Jalra M 50/1000 for diabetes. Please advise.

Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.

Exercise is a must medicine for you. You should carry on with exercises and do exercises that makes you comfortable.
A good control of blood pressure, blood sugars and exercise will keep you healthy.
However, if you have any breathlessness during the exercise, you should get a cardiac work up done.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy