Hello Doctor, I am 33 yr old male suffering from

Patient : Hello Doctor, I am 33 yr old male suffering from asthama and type 2 diebetes. My question is to know if going to gym and doing cardio and weights would have any adverse effects on my health? Currently i am under medication and using Aerocort inhaler for asthama and taking Gemmer 2 and Jalra M 50/1000 for diabetes. Please advise.
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. Exercise is a must medicine for you. You should carry on w ith exercises and do exercises that makes you comfortable. A good control of blood pressure, blood sugars and exercise will keep you healthy. However, if you have any breathlessness during the exercise, you should get a cardiac work up done. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy