Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello Doctor, I am 33 yr old male suffering from

Hello Doctor, I am 33 yr old male suffering from

Patient: Hello Doctor, I am 33 yr old male suffering from asthama and type 2 diebetes. My question is to know if going to gym and doing cardio and weights would have any adverse effects on my health? Currently i am under medication and using Aerocort inhaler for asthama and taking Gemmer 2 and Jalra M 50/1000 for diabetes. Please advise.

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.Exercise is a must medicine for you. You should carry on w ith exercises and do exercises that makes you comfortable.A good control of blood pressure, blood sugars and exercise will keep you healthy.However, if you have any breathlessness during the exercise, you should get a cardiac work up done.Share my opinion with your doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy