Hello doctor I am a 17 year old male and i

Patient: Hello doctorI am a 17 year old male and i have this problem. Basically it looks like that my skin colour on the foreskin and upper thighs are changing. It hasnt fully changed but its in a form of white patches, i had it for probably 5 years now. They dont cause pain or anuthing it feels like its supposed to be like that. So i want to know is it something serious or not?