Hello Doctor, I am a 26 year old female suffering

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor, I am a 26 year old female suffering from hair fall and thinning of hair mainly in the sides and front. I also feel fatigue or short breath, which does not affect me much but I feel lack of complete energy and lethargy. My vit B12 level is 318 pg/ml and hemoglobin count is 12.9. Is my low vit B 12 level causing the fatigue and hair fall? Please advise

Doctor

Any deficiency in any vitamin, nutritional deficiencies, stress, thyroid dysfunction, hormonal imbalance and even lack of sleep can lead to hair loss. Suggest you to see a Dermatologist and get a complete workup done include blood and hormonal profile. Based on that the Doctor will treat you accordingly. Avoid excessive worries.

Hope this helped.