Hello Doctor, I am a 26 year old female suffering

Patient : Hello Doctor, I am a 26 year old female suffering from hair fall and thinning of hair mainly in the sides and front. I also feel fatigue or short breath, which does not affect me much but I feel lack of complete energy and lethargy. My vit B12 level is 318 pg/ml and hemoglobin count is 12.9. Is my low vit B 12 level causing the fatigue and hair fall? Please advise
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Any deficiency in any vitamin, nutritional deficiencies, stress, thyroid dysfunction, h ormonal imbalance and even lack of sleep can lead to hair loss. Suggest you to see a Dermatologist and get a complete workup done include blood and hormonal profile. Based on that the Doctor will treat you accordingly. Avoid excessive worries. Hope this helped. Regards