Hello doctor. I am almost 19 years old. I was diagnosed with ovarian cysts and

Patient : Hello doctor. I am almost 19 years old. I was diagnosed with ovarian cysts and polycystic breast syndrome when I was 12 i was put on several birth controls and narcotics from hyrdos, muscle relaxers, and vicodin. I stopped taking medoci e after two years because the pain was getting worse and my cysts were multiplying. I haven't seen a doctor in about 9 months but when I did I got an ultrasound on my ovaries. The results were that I am not cyst free in my ovaries and still do in my breasts and one cyst in particular that isn't symmetrical with the opposing side and I'm keeping an eye on. Since my visit my pain in my ovaries has doubled and now when my cysts hurt I get this terrible pain in my legs that is just as bad if not worse than my ovary pain. I cant walk, sit down, or lay down without the pain feeling worse. Nothing helps. I don't know what's wrong but I'm really worried. Please help
Symptoms:  Pelvic pain, gas, bloating, extreme leg pain, nausea, feeling like I'm going to pass out, fatigue