Hello doctor! I am under psychiatric treatment when I was

Patient : Hello doctor! I am under psychiatric treatment when I was 16 years old.At present I am 33 years old.Slowly my medicines were reduced.Right now I have been taking arpizol 5 mg.Many years have passed on the 5 mg dose also.But now I have made my will power strong and want to quit medication.I want to live a happy life and today I know that Lord Jagannath is by my side and nothing can stop me from succeeding in life.Is my decision right doctor?Can you please tell me which fruits can I take ? Thank you! REGARDS : Shirish
Symptoms:  Stomach upset,anxiety,weariness,constipation,hair fall
Hello doctor! I am under ps...-1