Hello Doctor, I am very worried from last 10 days I

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor,

I am very worried from last 10 days. I am a 29 year old HIV Negative Man. On the night of 1st may I went out, I got a girl (whose HIV status I don't know) gave me blow job (without a condom), I didn't not ejaculate in her mouth. After that I had viginal sex with her (with a condom).

I was fine for 2-3 days untill my friend told me that getting a blow job can also risk HIV. From then I am getting very depressed, I have nausea started from Sunday morning feeling fever but my body temperature is normal as I checked with a thermometer and having flu with sneezing nose (in night). Please note that now a days weather in Dar es salaam, Tanzania (my place of resident) is changing and is bit cold and rainy. I also conducted my HIV test on sunday 10th may which shows I am still negative and the doctor adviced me to take some multi vitamins as I am feeling weak but the fear don't let me sleep and I am feeling no more hungry and my mouth taste is bad just like it happens in fever.

My weight is 78 kg. I have never drinked alcohol but smokes 10-15 cigarettes a days. I have enquired alot on internet and found the recieving a blow job while you are HIV negative is not risky (ref: CDC Website).

Please advice what is happening is it just stressed or something else.

Regards,
Bilal

Doctor