Hello doctor I consult about my friend who mentally ill

Q: Hello doctor I consult about my friend who mentally ill but seems normal she taking blood out of her body near every two day approximately 150ml syringe its been two month now she been hospital due to blood lost and hemoglobin to lowbut she not telling her doctor so what will happen if she keep on doing that ?she go see Psychiatric but she dont share with them and not with g.p what if shee keep on doing that what will happen and to help her

A:   Hi
Thanks for you query.

If you say her to be your friend doing something very odd and detrimental, that is removing blood from the body, but not telling the Doctors, it is your moral duty to tell this in private to the attending Doctors hence further management can be taken well.
This is the only ways if hte Doctors are missing on this point in spite of hte obvious puncture marks from the site of withdrawal.

I hope I have made the point clear.
You too must be knowing the detrimental effects if someone is withdrawing so much of blood.