Hello doctor, I did not get periods till now

Patient : Hello doctor , I did not periods still now ,my LMp is 17th jan ,seen spotting on 33 and 38th day for 1hour ,having negative pregnancy tests, No pregancy symptoms expect slight cramping , have taken meprate for 5 days twice a day which is 1omg , did not get periods till now already it was 10 days late after taking last dosage of meprate ,i have periods everymonth with normal flow which lasts for some 5days hope someone will help me
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If your menses have been delayed for marathon a month now and you have not resumed you r menses even after a progesterone challenge with the pregnancy test being negative, then the option left next is to perform a therapeutic endometrial curettage or D&C(dilatation and curettage) to remove the old unshed endometrium so that a fresh menstrual cycle can start again. I hope I have answered your query in detail. Wishing you good health, Regards