Hello doctor, I had my period on the 25th of march

Patient

Q: Hello doctor, I had my period on the 25th of March which ended yesterday I.e on the 30th of march . I had unprotected sex on the 31st of march. I was on the top, and he came inside me . I immediately took an emergency contraceptive pill I-PILL after 4 hours of the act. I'm very worried and tensed. What are the chances of pregnancy ?

Doctor

A:   Hi,

In case of regular 28 to 30 days menstrual cycles, usually ovulation will not occur immediately after completion of menstruation.
And as you took emergency pill also, the possibility of pregnancy is less.
Better to avoid repeated intake of emergency contraceptive pills, as this can lead to menstrual irregularities.

There should be at least two months gap between two pills.
Take care