Hello Doctor, I have fingered my pre-ejaculated fluid on my

Patient : Hello Doctor, I have fingered my pre-ejaculated fluid on my girl friend's vagina. There was no serious penetration and her hymen is still intact. Can she get pregnant? (this incident happened in afternoon) But before that I have masturbated in morning and I have urinated twice or thrice after my masturbation. for additional information, I'm 25 and she is 23. She had cycles 18 days before. What are chances to conceive?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There is no possibility of pregnancy, if there has not been a penetration of the penis into the vagina, followed by an ejaculation inside the vagina. With fingering which has a pre-ejaculate in it, there is absolutely no chance of her to get pregnant. There is no need to worry about this. Feel free to write back for further clarifications. Hope this helped. Regards