Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hello Doctor, I have fingered my pre-ejaculated fluid on my

Hello Doctor, I have fingered my pre-ejaculated fluid on my

Patient: Hello Doctor, I have fingered my pre-ejaculated fluid on my girl friend’s vagina. There was no serious penetration and her hymen is still intact. Can she get pregnant? (this incident happened in afternoon)But before that I have masturbated in morning and I have urinated twice or thrice after my masturbation.for additional information, I’m 25 and she is 23. She had cycles 18 days before. What are chances to conceive?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There is no possibility of pregnancy, if there has not been a penetration of the penis into the vagina, followed by an ejaculation inside the vagina.With fingering which has a pre-ejaculate in it, there is absolutely no chance of her to get pregnant.There is no need to worry about this.Feel free to write back for further clarifications.Hope this helped.Regards